State Examination Board of Gujarat’s Education department on Monday declared the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET II) 2017 results.
Steps to check TET II result:
1) Visit the website of State examination Board, education department, Gujarat
2) Click on the link for ‘TET 2- Final answer key and result’ in latest announcement section
3) Enter your roll number/seat number and date of birth in the login page
5) Result will be displayed on the screen
6) For final answer key, click on the link to view answer key
Out of 214,715 candidates who appeared in the exam, only 50,755 qualified, which is a pass percentage of 23.64%.
The state examination board has also released a write-up about the result.